You cannot place a new order from your country. United States
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Makes cold brew coffee or tea concentrate at home by slow steeping in cold water for 12-24 hours.
Produces a rich, smooth and balanced cold coffee, that is less acid and tastes less bitter than hot or iced coffee.
• Sleek, modern, built-in stainless steel tap. Allows you to easily dispense the cold brew concentrate from your refrigerator. Easy to use, pour and clean.
• Aluminum carrying handle. Convenient and easy portability to enjoy the cold brew wherever you want.
• Reusable stainless steel steeper, labeled with fill level indicators. Brew versatility and customization.
• Modern, compact design with small footprint, glass and stainless steel components. Easy to clean and ideal fit for any refrigerator or countertop. Glass carafe designed for the taste and aroma you love.
What is cold brew coffee?
Cold brewed coffee is slow-steeped in cold water to produce a smoother, balanced flavour.
Unlike iced coffee, which is hot coffee poured over ice, there is no heat applied during the cold brew method.
60 ml of concentrate should be combined with 180 ml cold water or milk. Add ice/sweeteners to taste.
It’s recommended using 1:3 coffee to water/milk ratio (1 part coffee concentrate to 3 parts water or milk).
|Material||Glass and stainless steel components.|